• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not an error Cater vs. Negotiate

Walking

On a computer, tournaments can be “catered.” To me, this evokes an image of the tournament being a spectator event, not a fight for territory. On mobile, the same option is labeled “negotiate,” just as is used in completing provinces. This term does not make sense in the context of a tournament as described above, unless there is a gambling racket there trying to throw the fight. I would suggest that the term on mobile should be “cater,” to be consistent with the computer version. But either way, the computer and mobile versions should match.

Enevhar Aldarion

I feel they should all be "negotiate", as that fits better with the avoiding a fight by bribing the enemy to leave/offering them a better deal than their current employer is giving. Fits better the theme of the enemies being mercenaries.

Oh, and don't forget to include the Spire encounters in this confusing variation.