• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Catch me if you can

Dony

King of Bugs
This idea is some kind of another End game feature quite different from fighting, some kind of mini game.

After visiting any city, something in that city would change
Examples:
bigger rock on the ground
red tree in the woods (or variety of colours)
boat on the sea
battle units on the streets
different colour on 1 of the bildings or slightly changed (some kind of filter) (i saw this on your facebook page where you had 3 same building with something different and you needed to find the right one, this actually evoked this whole idea)
changed building between races (human and elf) with same size either cultural (purple blossom trees - blue flowers), production (human gem production building in elf city) or other types (magic academy)
streets (human - elf)
animals
there could be coin, supply, resource over building in their city (it should be weird on first sight, since you cant collent in other city)
something new on the battlefield
or any new oblect anywhere, it doesnt need to be animated (something like chest)

After finding it and clicking on it it you will get new currency i call it "eagle eye" (+1 blimp animation)
It could be in 1 random town or in every town doesnt mater.
It will be limited 1 object per city/battlefield

Now what to do with this new currency, also plenty of ways.
It could reroll 1 rune to some other random rune (cant be same) for 100 new currency (subject to balance)
and 10% gold of main hall (for orc chapter it will be 1.040.000), also it can be capped 1 per day or something (some kind of roulette) (in magic academy)

It could forge new random rune (same logic as above).

It could change/modify (with a way to get it back) our spells:
Inspiring meditation: 1 day duration and 30 KP max or 3 days duration 15 KP max
Magical manufacturing: 300% for 4 hours, 40% for 1 day
Power of provision: 400% for 5 hours or 100% for 1 day
Ensorcelled endowment: 10% for 1 day, 3 % for 3 days
It should be some kind of player customization suited for their playstyle

Cosmetics in a form of new flags in our city on main hall, barracks, magic academy, trader, where we can customize how that flag will looks like, or it could be just flag of our fellowship

Palett of colours on our buildings, you dont like grey orc buildning? make it purple for your town

Ring around our potrait could also be modified by something (certain point in the game for example)

Lots of this can be added to the game overtime with small packs, adding new ways to customize our gameplay, our city, all of this will cost that new currecny i was talking about (+ others if required)
I like usually to visit other players and check their city if i have time and while doing so with this small mini game could be more entertaining.
That currency could be awarded by all other game features, posibilities are endless

Main purpouse for this currency should be to modify something and not gaining something
There should not be a feeling that you must visit milions of towns every day to get lots of currency