• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Carnival

Wowwie

Is the building connected to the street
ferris wheel galore.JPG

Wowwie

As it all history now yes you are correct about the ferris wheel as I have it all recorded up until the change as that was when I finished the quests and everything changed and I do not have not picture of it
all water under the bridge

DeletedUser2384

will be there one or more doubledays? Since 10 days there is no double day and slowly I ask myselve would be there a doubleday coming?

DeletedUser2660

will be there one or more doubledays? Since 10 days there is no double day and slowly I ask myselve would be there a doubleday coming?

No, there won't be any double days during this event. Because they increased the number of "Candies" we can get by completing each Quest, and lowering the number of Candies required to open each Chest, they don't feel we need any Double Days in order to get what prizes we want. :)

DeletedUser2643

Small request to reduce the amount of fireworks going off. Or maybe reduce the frequency. Or both. As it is, it's quite the distraction on a screen. It being a set building makes it more difficult to hide those fireworks behind something larger. It's a bit overdone the way it is now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buttrflwr

But they gave you the fix... a sled+fair+stall produces more T3,T2,T1 than a boosted factory of each. Why would you delete the set instead of deleting 1 of each factory plus 3 residences plus 2 workshops? You could gain 6 expansions by keeping the set.
If you won more than 1 of each set you could gain 12, or 18 expansions! Or more:eek:

Between the kirit/karak, cornucopia, and winter sets I make more goods than a 4:4:7build saving about 60 expansions total.

@SoggyShorts Because I suck at math, and didn't realize that? *facepalm*

Wowwie

Anyone else having issues with winning dailies? I haven't gotten ONE yet. I keep running out of candies!
I won a few at the beginning (great on the time boosters)
200 candies won 2 times
other candies 0

edeba

I think I got 5 dailies. I did not get any before the adjustments and then I got 4 with the 20 hour instants and I got one building. Then I had quite a few built up again, around 400, and I went through all of them without getting a building.
Anyone else having issues with winning dailies? I haven't gotten ONE yet. I keep running out of candies!