• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Carnival

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see our announcement for the Carnival event here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

cassy63

thats not your serious - inno doesn't give us some time to make our world - no - event event event :(( thats not nice !

DeletedUser

I'm not clear on the number of flags needed for each Grand Prize, is it 20 flags each time ?

Deleted User - 60107

First impression: Poor.

Timing: Bad timing. Not only is this event starting shortly after the previous, but it is starting right after the new Guest race,

Grand Prizes: First of all, we can't see all the Grand Prizes, so we can't tell if it is worth trying to get the set. More importantly, why is the first so-called "Grand Prize" a Wishing Well and not one of the set building. Of the three GP I casn see only the second one is part of the set. The other two are Wishing Well and a Monument of Ancient Knowledge.

@Marindor Is this some sort of joke, or did someone put in the wrong prizes? A 2x2 EXPIRING building that gives some Culture and 3 KP instant every 48 hours is NOT a Grand !Prize

salandrine

Mostly I am playing to build my city and my thoughs are, this would be the intention of this game. But by now its not any more building up my city, its just event event event. no time to breath.

DeletedUser2643

The size of the event window is rather small, as well. I'm playing on a 32" monitor at 4k resolution, so it isn't that. Just feels like a lot of information crammed into too small of a space. Yet there isn't a way to see the Grand Prizes, as has been said. Maybe add another tab if there are too many.

Agreed with others about timing. The Tale of GandB isn't difficult at all. But this next event feels rushed. And I don't have to deal with Constructs(yet) during all of this.

Maybe take a page out of the Pandaren's book and "Slow downnnn."

Jaxom

The timing could have been better. You just opened up Chapter 14 and you haven't even done the last event on the live servers yet. (I have cities there too.)

I am certainly NOT looking at making room for another set of prize buildings while I am beginning Constructors.

So I may do a bit on this as long as it fits in but there will not be any big effort that requires extra workshops and tier 1 buildings.

cassy63

komisch, dass die hier spielen spieler in meiner nachbarschaft würde vielleicht helfen, aber da hat inno ja auch extreme probleme

DeletedUser2408

I don't know... Should i be happy about the five Grand Prizes-Setbuildings plus some adds like wishing well and monument? I really don't know because of considering in reach the goal (have all 5 setbuildings) without double days or as such as thing...

Therefore, my question Inno: can we get all 5 setbuildings with some effort?

DeletedUser2443

upload_2019-2-6_17-10-46.png

Lovec Krys

@Scylthe , some adjustments have been made for this event:
  • Chests in general have been made cheaper, so that you can open more chests per day.
Yes, I can see 2 of my 3 visible chest having 5% chance of daily building (third is 15%).
Is Inno planning to let us win even less daily prices than anytime before?