• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Carnival

Lovec Krys

With the last reductions you can't get 3900 anymore, think it will be around ~3000 maybe even less. :(
Even with 3900 you need to go after the set instead of a daily prize if you want full set. With opening only 30% chest you get 159 flags from it (yes i know, that you probably won't get 30% chest on every try, but I'll rather try dailies than uncertain main reward set).

DeletedUser

Do you have the rest?...
Only the first 43 (from live) so far:
  1. 10 > 10
  2. 10 > 10
  3. 11 > 11
  4. 11 > 11
  5. 11 > 11
  6. 11 > 11
  7. 12 > 12
  8. 12 > 12
  9. 12 > 12
  10. 13 > 12
  11. 13 > 13
  12. 14 > 13
  13. 14 > 13
  14. 14 > 14
  15. 15 > 14
  16. 15 > 14
  17. 16 > 15
  18. 16 > 15
  19. 16 > 16
  20. 17 > 16
  21. 17 > 16
  22. 18 > 17
  23. 18 > 17
  24. 19 > 18
  25. 19 > 18
  26. 20 > 19
  27. 21 > 19
  28. 21 > 19
  29. 22 > 20
  30. 22 > 20
  31. 23 > 21
  32. 24 > 22
  33. 24 > 22
  34. 25 > 23
  35. 26 > 23
  36. 26 > 24
  37. 27 > 24
  38. 28 > 25
  39. 29 > 26
  40. 29 > 26
  41. 30 > 26
  42. 31 > 26
  43. 32 > 27
That's from 814 down to 753 and it will only get more. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

TomatoeHu

low down dirty sneaky typical Inno thing to do isnt it. I am not surprised. First of all, the daily prizes are so lame - they are mostly already craftable or a previously winnable prize. Then they get lazier and repeat their new buildings which are also nothing but a a "visual fix" to this sorry excuse of an event.
If its too much work, really i would just send everyone home, doesn't seem like anyone really came back from their Christmas break....

DeletedUser

I would have finished before the nerf if it hadn't been for the 'not completing' bug, and #83 is now only 40 candies, down from 96 :(
On another note, anyone else have a full set of the Carnival buildings? I can't be sure until tomorrow but I'm pretty sure it didn't pay out the extra mana from the Revelers Fountain for being joined to the rest of the set, just the 88k+ from the 24hr cycle. (or the other extras come to that?)

edeba

That one was quoted as a bug and they fixed it but gamers didn't correct.

I didn't find anything about this in the Forum (besides Elvenarchitect): Jesters Tavern.

If I look in Gamersgems at the Tier 3 Benefits of this building, it makes me very confused.
They seem to be disarranged. Are the Values correct? And if yes, can someone declare them to me?
Thanks

Total slaughter...

Quest #52 was 41 now 29
Quest # 37 was 27 now 24
Quest # 61 was 52 candies now 32

:(

Maillie

If something is fun, does it really need to be fixed until it isn't fun any more? This kind of thing hasn't worked well for the subscription MMO's. I keep running into people that left another game that I used to play. Why? Because the fun that had kept us there for years was removed.

lika1961

The thing is that for me angry is a quick emotion and involves some element of surprise but with inno really nothing surprises me anymore and it's just disappointment.

Disappointment is indeed something that happens more and more in this game. I don't believe many idiots play this game and yet Inno treats all of us as exactly that lately. The big events were always something to look forward to, but I find this current one really irritating instead of fun. Mediocre prizes (I have quite a few of the daily prizes in my inventory already (won in the previous event), the constant dicking around and devaluation of things while the event is already running and then, when people complain, we are told "no silly people, don't complain - this is Beta" as if we are just being silly. Good job on spoiling one of the few things that I still find enjoyable about this game.

LOKINHO

7.- We all know of the 4 major events winter, spring, summer and autumn, if they put a new one with the possibility of winning many things (buildings, fungibles, set, culture, manna, provisions etc) we complain because it ends to end the Valentine's Day (and ... what's the problem) because the prizes are bad (so do not participate) because the big prizes are not so good half (well, everything is improvable, they have modified this to try! !) in the end they will end up not putting anything and getting really bored without events, without adventures, without anything! How sad it would be to build houses and collect coins, do not you think?

8.- Finally, if I say that rebalancing I do not see anything right ... it's the second time you do it, if you started with a value, and with it we could get the set and more great prizes, why you changed it for annoying and that we can get less? for a thing that was well done ... now with the rebalancing, we are left with the possibility of opening about 10-20 less chests, which will get us less large prizes and get less rewards from the chests for that loss, not I find sense! I say goodbye giving congratulations for an unexpected and different event in which there are different things, hope, a new set, and most importantly for those who complain, in 7 days it can be finished !! It does not take 21 days to complete the missions. I hope that in the other versions in real time you leave the chests to the initial sweets without the rebalancing, and I hope that you continue doing this type of events, the more the better! This game is not a speed race, if not in the background, there is no hurry to pass a race in 1 month, you know you need 2 or 3, so the time here is to enjoy it!

Deleted User - 86059

I am just going to be the boring broken record again.

This is Beta, this is where we test things. When we see a problem (here) we will put it right before it goes live. This is what a test server is for. We might find something ourselves like this time. But if you shout at us we also try to make it right.
We are never always going to see the other sides view 100% but it doesn't help to be negative. Lets all try to give an alternative rather than the negative and see if we can include more players rather than keeping them away

Wowwie

I was very Happy the way the Event was set up and voiced maybe to much positivity posting in forums saying so,telling every one on my live server how great and fun the Carnival was. So negativity and disappointment is throughout all servers and players are just voicing opinions,new players are not concerned either way.
if they win a few things they are happy .Alternately its better not worry about it INNO does what Inno does nothing surprises Us.

SoggyShorts

This is Beta, this is where we test things. When we see a problem (here) we will put it right before it goes live. This is what a test server is for. We might find something ourselves like this time. But if you shout at us we also try to make it right.
We are never always going to see the other sides view 100% but it doesn't help to be negative. Lets all try to give an alternative rather than the negative and see if we can include more players rather than keeping them away
This addresses those complaining about beta, but I believe most of the feedback is focused on what a terrible decision would it is to completely Nerf the event.
Fom 3380 to 2145 candies for the full list.

With prizes best described as "meh" and quests that can accurately be labeled "bleh" the one thing that this event has had going for it was that it did the matter which boxes you opened, so long as you completed all quests you were guaranteed the full set (which is a solid "eh")

Remember when GP 3 was premium only and players hated that every single event?
They added double days and fixed it.
Now they removed double days.
Now we complain.
Surprised?

Last edited:

CrazyWizard

What is beta really?

On a test server you test you don't pay with real cash.
when that point is made it's because beta ain't a test server but a "pre-release" server.
But when it suits it's a "test-server"

So what is beta now really?

edeba

Doubled the price for an event outpost! Other events I calculated as much as 600 extra candies, but right now, 456 maximum, so double the price and less collection...

I think better marketing would be buy the 500 candy package and then off the outpost at the old price. Buy the 2000 candy package and buy two outposts at the old price. Could also be offered to diamond purchase packages. Or just the outpost at this new, double the old price offer.