• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug cant upload a file on genereal discussion forum

Heymrdiedier

For some reason i cant do, 'upload a file' on the topic in general discussion. So im doing it here in the hope i can then link the image on the other topic

Attachments

• Fight.jpg
    Fight.jpg
    421 KB · Views: 616
  • screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    589.6 KB · Views: 618
Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
did you tried:

sword acrobat, treant, treant, golem, golem
attack with sword acrobat enchantress, 2 dogs will attack your sword acrobat, other dogs wont have reach, then you attack with both treants and golems

Heymrdiedier

i tried with all golems, since they have bonus against dogs. Treants didnt think they were an option since the enchantress would kill them all before i even got close.

Your suggestion is a good one tho, it could work, but since im not too far ahead (101/130 provinces), i would think adding an extra troop to be sacrificed as cannonfodder would not be needed.
Enchantress was dead in 1 turn, so then it was my units wich all had bonus against the enemy, against the dogs. You would think that would be a piece of cake then.

Dony

King of Bugs
enchantress would attack sword acrobat and not treant, and having treant as meat shield and golems behind will make you survive longer, treants are good for their retaliation damage a.k.a. free damage, which golems dont have

Heymrdiedier

dont think the meat shield would do much? since golems have higher initiative, they will be attacked first by the dogs, and there is no corner or terrain that would allow to make a wall.

Dony

King of Bugs
there is a difference between full surround and attack from 1 side which is possible on plenty of maps, if they cant reach golems they will fight treants
on your screenshot you fighting against 5 dogs and it can be possible to move to position so only 2 dogs can hit your golems

Marindor

One of the settings was wrong, this should be corrected now. Thank you for letting us know :) I'll archive this thread as "not a bug" now for it isn't a game bug :)