• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Can't spend my knowledge points

DeletedUser731

I can't spend my knowledge points.
This happens first time. Button is inactive.
Bug.jpg

Elderflower

Me too. I have been using my knowledge points for the Dwarven style Main Hall and suddenly it is greyed out and I can't access it.
research bug.jpg

DeletedUser

I read in the update that the Human/Elven wonders research is mandatory now, could it be that you still need to research that one?
Not sure if that would help though...

Elderflower

I have researched everything I can so far. So the previous level of the research path is all unlocked including the Squad Size Upgrade although you can't see that in my picture.

DeletedUser1380

I think if you go back to chapter IV in the tech tree you will find the AW research needs to be done.

DeletedUser778

Really?!
I have to research the Ancient Wonders now, before I can spent the last 4! KPs needed for squad size 17 !?!

Elderflower

Okay. Sorry. I obviously had passed that stage before that research topic was created so I was completely unaware of its existence. I thought the ancient wonders was at the end of the research path. I didn't realise there was another one. I thought I couldn't build wonders until I had researched the Dwarven Ancient Wonders at the end.
Very Sneaky popping that research topic in after we had all passed that level.o_O

DeletedUser

Haha yes, true.
It was introduced at the same time as the ancient wonders for the dwarves, and at first it wasn't mandatory and you could just leave it sit there without being researched (if you had noticed it at all, hehe).

DeletedUser31

Indeed, the Elven/Human Ancient Wonders are now mandatory researches. I'll close this topic as it's not a bug. :)