• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Can't solve Quest

Brummbaer

Game version: v1.1.5-(d49f90e) (2016-03-03 9:37)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: __FireFox 44.0.2
Flash Player version: __ Adobe flash player 20,0,0,306
Operating System: __ Windows 7 64 bit
Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __Brummbaer
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
Can't solve Quest

Expected situation
Sell your drawen portal

I have no drawen portal, sold already

Attachments

• quest.JPG
    quest.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Thanks for your report. This quest works as intended, so this is not a bug, but actually a change request. We have forwarded it for consideration, and this quest will be changed so that it is possible to decline to prevent players from having to re-build the Dwarven Portal when they have already deleted it by the time they receive this quest. This will be implemented ingame with a future update. For now, you will need to re-build the Portal to delete it, or wait for the update that changes this quest (we cannot say for certain which update that will be at this point yet). :)

Brummbaer

Sorry Muf-Muf,
a thing that does not work is a bug!
I'm very unhappy to hear: rebuild it (15 hour und a very expensive procedure too) :mad:

DeletedUser724

Sorry Muf-Muf,
a thing that does not work is a bug!
I'm very unhappy to hear: rebuild it (15 hour und a very expensive procedure too) :mad:

15 hours !!
do u include the timing to uprade
do u include the timing to fill all copper and granite ??

DeletedUser283

you do not have to upgrade it
you do not have to stock copper and granite
you just get a non-declienable quest asking you to delete a portal that you have already deleted :confused:
I have a level 1 dwarven portal that will be ready later this afternoon, just so that I can delete it and complete the quest and go on ...

we early adopters are getting no respect :p