• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix Can't Reach the Tech Tree...

Golden Awaken

Greetings everyone ;)
Game version: v1.89-beta.12-(0b1e381) (2019-09-25 11:45)
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome --> Version 77.0.3865.90 (Build officiel) (64 bits)
Operating System: Win7
Account name: Golden Awaken
Humans or Elves: Humans
Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
I cannot reach the Tech Tree. The Screen is all Blue and I've only got the figures at the top of the screen

Expected situation:
Reach the Tech Tree

Screenshots of the bug:
Capture.PNG

Golden Awaken

Up !
Please, is there anyone who can help. I'm stopped in my progress since i Can't reach the Tech Tree...
Kind Regards, GA

Last edited:

Golden Awaken

Good Day @Marindor ;)
Yes, I've done it but still the same. It works under the Flash version though. Under HTML5, I've got the screen which is shown on the first message (Screenshot).
Kind Regards, GA

Dony

King of Bugs
Good Day @Marindor ;)
Yes, I've done it but still the same. It works under the Flash version though. Under HTML5, I've got the screen which is shown on the first message (Screenshot).
Kind Regards, GA
could you try different browser with HTML5 if that helps with situation? because we have same problem on our live server with Google Chrome (77.0.3865.90) and win7 last 2 days

Golden Awaken

Hello @Dony & @Marindor ;)
I'll do that and I'll post the feeback ASAP ;)
Have a good day, GA

Edit : I've tried 3 other Browsers (Opera, Firefox and Yandex), all 3 with the latest version and guess what, everything works perfectly under HTML5 ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser607

Hmm that's strange... Is there anyone else who can reproduce this issue?

yes, but a reload fixed it. so I didn't give a second thought about it. was a few days ago.

so, no idea how to reproduce it.

Marindor

Hi guys,

As this is only happening for very few players and seems to be more of a browser issue than a game issue, we will leave it as it is for now. Should other browsers/versions also give problems, please do let us know :)