• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Can't play beta server on iPad

Lady Cherokee

At the urging of my Archmage, I signed up for a city on the beta server. I have no problems using my PC to play on the beta server, but can't seem to make it work on my iPad. I don't know how to make the app switch servers so I've been using the Safari browser. When I log in, it looks like it's loading okay, but I get a black background with no city on screen. I switch back and forth all day long, so I need to be able to use my mobile at times. Any help would be greatly apprecitated!

Lelanya

At the urging of my Archmage, I signed up for a city on the beta server. I have no problems using my PC to play on the beta server, but can't seem to make it work on my iPad. I don't know how to make the app switch servers so I've been using the Safari browser. When I log in, it looks like it's loading okay, but I get a black background with no city on screen. I switch back and forth all day long, so I need to be able to use my mobile at times. Any help would be greatly apprecitated!
Hi @Lady Cherokee welcome to the Forum. :)
On the mobile app Beta is listed as ZZ1, at the end of the server selections.

Last edited: