• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Can't login

Elevenar

"There is no player with this name"

???

Pffft. Tried 5 times, then it did work again ...
Besides, I did not even sign out before.

DeletedUser118

The servers obviously had some hiccups. I was in the middle of a fight as suddenly nothing worked anymore and I recieved a server error message. Same happened again after reloading the page for like ten times and reaching again the same spot in the fight I fought before. Another reload finaly helped to let me continue fighting. o_O

DeletedUser1681

Threw me out when I was on the world map. What's that message again you get when you're doing something and server decides to reboot you're account ? I got that and it went into loop of reloading - message - reloading.
Decided to go to my local server and got the message you got "there's no player with this name"

DeletedUser118

As already mentioned in my last post, no further error messages nor problems. :)

DeletedUser1681

I haven't had any stream errors either since friday.
The only problem/annoyance is that after these incidents the graphics have started to load slowly,

Marindor

Well, that's great to hear! In that case I'll archive this thread for now but will leave it open for further replies. Should the problems come back, please let us know!

DeletedUser1247

nearly 200 stream/server/internal errors from 8am to 10 pm sunday almost every time a production is almost completed then followed by major lagg then error pops up i tried IE aswell same thing first thing that happens is city starts to freeze up recurring quest hangs up this happens when a production/barrack que is a second from completion or incoming mail or i get a visitor in my city, i can tell when someone visits, my mouse curser sticks to screen /jumps city laggs badly until they have left, then i get the notification and city go's back to normal but if one or more of these happen at same time errors follow

Last edited by a moderator: