• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Can't log in to beta on browser

palmira

I tried Safari, Chrome and Firefox and I get a “too many redirects” on all, after cleaning all data and cookies. I . have no problem with my live server, only beta

DeletedUser2833

#MeToo

Update: I'm in :)

Last edited by a moderator:

sunrae

Same here, live server is fine. I'm clicking on the dropdown to swap from EN to Beta but it won't change

Dony

King of Bugs
yep, when i write zz0. it redirect automaticky to my market server
even if i click from upper right menu Play Elvenar on beta forums, it redirect to different market

Maillie

I get sent to my live cities choice even if I type zz1 into the address bar, it wouldn't allow me to get to Beta. The live servers are fine.

palmira

I cannot login even with the direct link. I am using MacOS Catalina 10.15.2, Chrome 79.0.3945.130, Firefox 73.0 and Safari 13.0.4 ( Chrome and Firefox with Flash 32.0.0.330; Safari html5.

I have been trying too get for about one and a half hours and I am locked out with different versions of the too many redirects. It would seem like there is a conflict with the base_url or URL type configuration within the site, but just beta, live is working OK.

Maillie

It doesn't seem to be intermittent to me. No matter how many times I try to get there from the address bar I get this page:
Beta Redirect.jpg

DeletedUser1953

It seems that new browser profile (chrome) or browsers i never used are able to connect to https://beta.elvenar.com (but not working =>too many redirect if you click) but if i use an existing profile to connect, it redirects to life version.