• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Can't get in the game via browser

palmira

I still can't get in the game via browser, beta and live, (and most my FS live can't get in either)

Karvest

I can't get in the game only using flash, it stops loading at 14/28. but that's happens since thursday, html5 works (apart from huge memory leaks during tourney, forcing me to reload each few provinces).

Aeva

I have been logging in and out several times every hour for the last two days. Around 20:00-20:45 it was very bad, could not even finish 1 fight. But the last 2-3 hours were fine. Both here and live.
I did en do not use flash.

Aeva

This morning everything was fine, beta and live. And now there is an overall delay in everything (building, getting your stuff from buildings, adventure).

Heymrdiedier

my game stops at 14/28 a lot of the times aswell, but thats because the loading time takes to long and i loose interest and look at something else (loose focus). Only then it stops. If i just reload then and wait patiently, then its fine.