• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Can't collect on a swipe for my winter set buildings

Angeduciel

Game version: v1.91-beta.1-(a67a832) (2019-10-10 09:08)
HTML5 Yes/No: yes
Game world: beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: ChromeVersion 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version:
Operating System: windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: angeduciel
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ Many winter set buildings show ready to collect
__ When I try to collect them, I click with the left mouse button and nothing happens. It only collects when I release the mouse button, therefor I can't swipe over all the buildings to collect them.
__If I start with another building collection such as a residence, then I can swipe over my winter set to collect everything at once

Expected situation:
__ I should be able to collect on clicking the mouce button, not on releasing it
__

Reproduction Steps
have few buildings of the winter set (Winter fair, Sled carousel, Elvenade booth, etc)
wait 1 day
try to collect

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

DeletedUser607

I have a similar issue. some buildings just refuse to be collectible.

for example: right now: the temple of the toads can't be collected. I guess, a workshop with a 5 min production might do the trickl, but still... collecting should workk without that workaround.

DeletedUser2690

@Angeduciel Are you speaking of the Winter Market Set? If not, please let me know which one specifically is giving problems. Thank you for your input and patience.

Angeduciel

Hi @Theodore , yes I am. It is located on the bottom corner in my city. Winter fair, Sled carousel, Elvenade booth, Frost carved Christmas tree buildings.
ktft.jpg

Thank you

Angeduciel

I will leave my set ready to cllect with the buildings on which I have a problem, and will let you know. I can confirm the issue was still there yesterday.

DeletedUser2690

Once again, I had no problems collecting. I clicked with the left mouse button and swiped the others. I was able to collect them all. I will leave this issue open and try again.

Karvest

just reproduced this bug again.
Bug is definitely linked to https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/28958-cannot-collect-treant-from-the-pyramid.13851/
Seems current one comes out only if you try to collect troops from AW and fail it in before in the same session.
So reproduction steps are:
1. try to collect troops from AW (fail it due to mentioned bug)
2. try to collect goods from winter set in a single swipe, starting from any of it's buildings (fail, you can do it only one by one, but not via swipe).

DeletedUser2690

@Angeduciel I have made it work in my city as well. I was able to do so using the steps Karvest posted. I have AW problems collecting troops. If I start on one of those, I cannot collect the winter market. Otherwise, it works fine. I also found, if you start with the Christmas tree, you can still collect despite the AW fail.

We are holding this open to see if the AW collection fix will take care of this problem too. We believe them to be linked.