• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Can't accept new players

Alcaro

Game version: Version 113.0.5672.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 104.0.5112.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows10
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768
Account name:[/B] Alcaro
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation: I have new players wanting to join but every time I click on the green tick, I am kicked out from the game

Expected situation: to accept the new applicant instantly

Reproduction Steps:
1.open the Aspirants tab
2. click on the green tick
3. I am getting the pop up with error > something went wrong

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Unfortunately we were unable to reproduce this issue... maybe there was a problem with the joining player on this occasion (like they already got accepted in another FS, or were somehow still on their cooldown).

Please let us know if you experience this again.

Also, does anyone else experience this issue? Please let us know!

Biloutte91

@Alcaro , have you the new "tech tree" and this research in more ?

Capture d’écran 2023-05-15 161612.png

the developers have implemented the new research tree including "old" players". so maybe this is causing the bug?

Alcaro

Unfortunately we were unable to reproduce this issue... maybe there was a problem with the joining player on this occasion (like they already got accepted in another FS, or were somehow still on their cooldown).

Please let us know if you experience this again.

Also, does anyone else experience this issue? Please let us know!
I also can not reproduce it since I got 'em in eventually and now my FS is complete. It wasn't related to any cooldown, or they weren't accepted elsewhere, since they are now in my FS.
@Alcaro , have you the new "tech tree" and this research in more ?

View attachment 11350

the developers have implemented the new research tree including "old" players". so maybe this is causing the bug?
I have the same tech tree as yours (from screenshot) and also got the "new" quests.