• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Cannot use Enscrolled Endowment on Watchful Winter Owl

DeletedUser3563

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. v1.119-beta.2-(8b048b8) - html5 (2020-11-20 07:29) HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) 2020-111-20 07:29
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 76.0.3809.136
Flash Player version: 29.0.0.113
Operating System or Mobile Device: Chromebook
Screen resolution: one
Account name:
Layli19
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:
?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)
5/5
Quest title: (if applicable)
Winter Magic
Current situation:
I cannot use the enscrolled endowment spell on the watchful winter owl. When I click on the spell in inventory, the flashing hand does not appear on the owl.

Expected situation:
I expect that when I click on the EE spell enchantment it will then be able to be used on the owl as it is a cultural building.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Pretty much the same every time I try. Even logged out and back in and tried again, same results as reported above.
Screenshot 2020-11-20 at 10.00.43 PM.png

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Enevhar Aldarion

Yep, buildings can only have one enchantment/effect active at one time, so evolving pet buildings cannot have the EE on them or you would not be able to feed them.