• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix cannot scroll with tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser205

used browser on ipad: puffin 3.05.2015 (integrated flashplayer 17.0 via clou)

upgrade on this version was automatically on may, 4th.

since than scrolling doesn't work anymore
it's only working in "theatermodus"

perhaps it's a problem on puffin's side, but I wanted to report it here too

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser628

Thank you for reporting this to us, sorella. Unfortunately the game is currently not supported on mobile devices. I cannot say with certainty but I imagine there will be apps for it in the future.

DeletedUser205

as I wrote several times, it is possible to play elvenar on iPad with browser puffin.
and it was without problems of scrolling till may 4th.
so why do you want me to wait for a special app?

DeletedUser136

I've always played on my android with Puffin, but I've also always had to put it in Theater Mode to be able to scroll or even use the touchscreen. If Puffin changed something, it didn't have any effect on me.

Maybe Apple made a change?

DeletedUser628

I am not saying you should wait for special apps, but stating that mobile devices are not supported. This means with the current development the game will not be modified to accommodate mobile devices.

When the game is designed/coded it's not planned nor optimized for mobile devices, and encountering issues is going to be imminent. If these take place solely on mobile devices, they cannot be fixed, because they're isolated to an area which is not covered with the current development. Hopefully that's a more clear answer as to what I was trying to say. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser205

another reason to wonder what is in mind of devs who start a browsergame in year 2015

That is another discussion entirely. Feel free to start a topic about this in the General Discussion forum if you want to talk about that. The Bugs and Errors section of the forum is not meant for that. I'm locking this thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.