• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Cannot open winter magic on mobile

Droopy

Game version: 1.140.1-2c5d868-256 (zz1.142)
Game world: beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: iPhone
Operating System or Mobile Device: IOS14.8
Account name: Droopy
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: Winter Magic

Current situation:
See the icon for Winter Magic, but clicking/tapping on it has no effect.

Expected situation:
Open the screen for selecting rewards etc...

Reproduction Steps:
Open Elvenar beta
2. Click/Tap on upper-left Winter Magic Icon
3. Nothing happens

It works on the browser

Droopy

Forget it, i see you need version 1.141, but this is not available for me in the store yet :-/

Uffauffa

Maybe the problem is the IOS version.
Now it's running 15.1 (I had no problem to update the game with), maybe the 1.141 game version is not compatible with IOS 14.8.
Maybe...

pilousd

with IOS 15.1, I was able to find the update in the App Store and get version 1.141 running with the active event

FieryArien

Maybe the problem is the IOS version.
Now it's running 15.1 (I had no problem to update the game with), maybe the 1.141 game version is not compatible with IOS 14.8.
Maybe...
This is reasonable theory, however I’ve got the update and I’m not on iOS 15 yet.

Hopefully the update comes soon to everyone. Fingers crossed.

Brika

But I play Androit. I cant find the update at google play.
Me too. I play with a tablet with Android 8.1.0 and Samsung Exerience version 9.5
But I can see the update with my mobile phone. It has Andoid 8.0.0 and Samsung Exerience version 9.0, which are older versions.

filiander

If this is no bug, what is it then?
A start without checking, if all players have the chance to play?
That is a terrible deal with us.
But is that new?
Don't think so.:mad:

Brika

I started the game via the browser and suddenly I also have the questions in the app. However, I still don't have an update and I can't get the prices.

Mrietha

Thanks to Brika I went back to my Google app store to check on updates - nothing.
But wait ...
When I reloaded the page - There It WAS!
Be sure to have a "new" page the next time you look for the update.
This may be obvious to many of you. But I don't think of reloading automatically. One reason I did it is because I remembered that in the game my ingredients, stars, etc don't show if I haven't logged out from one visit to the next.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Have patience folks! It can sometimes take a while for new app versions to be approved and appear in their respective app stores. This process is outside the control of InnoGames, but as soon as the new version does appear in your app store you will be able to participate more fully in testing the Winter Event. Meanwhile you do indeed have access to the quests via the app, and can also collect keys from the outskirts of your town. If you have access to the browser version you can open Postal Boxes there.

DeletedUser2378

My update just showed up on the Apple app store. I did have to refresh the app page, as mentioned above. :)

Mrietha

Have patience folks! It can sometimes take a while for new app versions to be approved and appear in their respective app stores. This process is outside the control of InnoGames, but as soon as the new version does appear in your app store you will be able to participate more fully in testing the Winter Event. Meanwhile you do indeed have access to the quests via the app, and can also collect keys from the outskirts of your town. If you have access to the browser version you can open Postal Boxes there.
Nope!
The only Winter Event "item" I had before I was able to update my phone app was the loading page. No keys, no quests!

Tomtimmon

Nope!
The only Winter Event "item" I had before I was able to update my phone app was the loading page. No keys, no quests!
Then about INNO doesn't start new events until the update is available to EVERYONE. How many days will I lose because of their short sightedness?????????

PrimroseSylvia

How many days
Just a few hours, not days. And as @Amy Steele says, this is not under Inno control. About 2 years ago it happened the same thing, but Google and Amazon released the upgrade few hours before event start, Apple released it 2 days later despite Inno had given those releases at the same time to every store.