• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

cannot log in

DeletedUser762

guys, i cannot even log in, the box at the top where the log in is coverd with some brown frame, so i cannot log in at all, cannot get to the actual name and password bit it's covered. and cannot get to the support tickets as a result too.. what do i do?

DeletedUser762

and now i can actually see the log in box i have reloaded, but cannot log in, when i click play ...nothing. is the game down?

DeletedUser157

It seems to be working fine for me at the moment so i don't think the game is down.

Marindor

Hi Mistique,

Could you please try clearing your browser's cache and your Flash cache? You can use this guide (click) if you need to know how to do that. Please let me know if this helped!

DeletedUser762

no that didn't work, i don't know even now how to raise a ticked, it just goes: welcome mystique, when i click play it goes back to log in.

DeletedUser762

i think something wrong with the password, i tried to reset it now and I did, however it doesn't work

DeletedUser762

it worked now somehow guys. thank god, don't know how it fixed itself.