• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Cannot load world map view in Chrome

• Thread starter DeletedUser1075
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1075

Game version: 0.30.2579-v0.30.1-(master) (2015-12-07 15:30)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Chrome Version 47.0.2526.73 m (chrome is up to date)
Flash Player version: 20.0.0.228
Operating System: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 running windows 10 OS build 10586.17 (This is a 64bit OS)
Screen resolution: 2736x1824
Account name: Grace
Humans or Elves: Elves
Hardware Acceleration: OFF

Reproducibility: 4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
Can't load world map in Chrome. It halts at approximately 25% progression. See screen shot.

Expected situation:
World map loads.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Click world map icon at bottom of screen
2. Wait.

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
Well, I'd upload one if you really need to see a grayed out screen showing 25% progression, but unfortunately the "upload a file" process tells me there is a problem with my .jpg file. But it doesn't tell me what is wrong, so I can't figure out how to "fix" my perfectly fine .jpg.

DeletedUser

this has been reported about 500.000 times in the last 7 weeks by nearly 87.000 users ... so it can be estimated that it is NOT a bug, but a feature ... if it where a bug, it would already have bee fixed - see there:

@Extranjero Most bugs get fixed, so I'd say devs are quite interested in the bugs you experience. Also, several of the ideas I offered on the forums were implemented in the game one way or the other. So stop being so cynical.

So the only thing I ask you: stop being so cynical reporting features as bugs.

There exists a (weak) workaround for loading the map without reloading the game. For not to preempt sombody, I would say that let the Mods tell you, how it works and what to do ....

DeletedUser

This might sound strange, but this problem with loading the map really seems to be worst in the left side of the map, if i go to the left, names of town disappear, if i then go right on the map names reappear, and it´s the same thing when im leaving at town after a visit, in the left side of the map the game freeze, but if i leave at town in the right side of the map it works ok.
Talked to a few of my fellowship members, and they have the same problems... left side of the map is worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.