• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Cannot Collect Treasure

DeletedUser

Game version: ?
HTML5 & Flash Yes/: both
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/: Google Chrome, current version + Windows 10
Flash Player version: ?
Operating System: windows 10
Screen resolution: ?
Account name: Rinkidink

5/5 = happens always)

Current situation: Unable to collect treasure in Fellows or Neighbours cities. The chest is always at the top and it's there in my own city too.
__
__

Expected situation: To be able to collect treasure.
__
__

Reproduction Steps
1. Go to cities
2. Message says treasure is there. It's always at the top of the screen in the same place but when it's clicked nothing happens.
3. See screenshots of it in two different cities up top in the same place. Cannot upload a screenshot. A message says the file is too large when I try to upload screenshots from others ciites or my own.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2690

@Rinkidink Sometimes, I have to reduce the size of the picture in order to upload it. I will see if I can reproduce.

DeletedUser2690

Widows 10, resolution 1920 x 1080, Chrome Version 77.0.3865.120 (Official Build) (64-bit), HTML5 - Yes / also Flash Player version 32.0.0.270 (64-bit), Beta v1.92-beta.1-(fc8a55e) (2019-10-24 08:31).

Cannot reproduce in HTML5 or Flash Player. First two pictures are using HTML5. The two pictures on the right are using Flash Player. Both chests opened successfully.

chest1.JPG chest2.JPG Chest flash 1.JPG chest flash 2.JPG

Dony

King of Bugs
if you mean chest which spawns in the middle of the north, next to the lake, then sometime it has problem to be collected becasue of assets from top HUD, but this is due not playing on fullscreen mode, in that mode, you should not have problems

DeletedUser

if you mean chest which spawns in the middle of the north, next to the lake, then sometime it has problem to be collected becasue of assets from top HUD, but this is due not playing on fullscreen mode, in that mode, you should not have problems

I tried it in a lot of different positions but that didn't help. Also I've never had a problem collecting chests from the top and I never play in fullscreen. The problem has resolved now by itself; I just collected a treasure and it wasn't at the top. Thanks for your help Dony and Theodore.

Dony

King of Bugs
I tried it in a lot of different positions but that didn't help. Also I've never had a problem collecting chests from the top and I never play in fullscreen. The problem has resolved now by itself; I just collected a treasure and it wasn't at the top. Thanks for your help Dony and Theodore.
i have noticed this today aswell, placement of chest got changed