• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Cannot Collect Supplies

DeletedUser

General Description (Overview):

What I expected to happen: Click the supply building to collect

What actually happened: Nothing, it brings up a screen showing the supplies are done, but they do not get collected when clicking them.

How often has this happened: For about an hour (still currently happening)

Screenshots/Additional information:
Supply Collection 1.jpg

Supply Collection 2.jpg

Reproduction Steps:

1. Hover over buildings-says ready to collect

2.Click Building

3.See screen posted in second picture/supplies not collected

Player Name: HelloPinkBrandy

World: ZZ1

Operating System: Windows 7

Browser and Version: Chrome Version 40.0.2214.111 m

Flash Version: 16.0.0.305

Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080

DeletedUser

UPDATE:
I refreshed it about 4 times, and as of 6:16 PM Central time, I was able to finally collect my supplies in level 2 and 4 supply buildings. Still cannot collect my lvl 1 supply buildings.

DeletedUser503

Good catch Tinker! I had this happen with coins once. If your coins inventory is full,
and you try to collect coins from your residences, the coins that cannot be collected
due to full inventory , will turn a silver color , from their normal gold. Just a head's up
in case you should ever see that odd color change.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks folks :)
This is indeed not a a bug - you cannot collect supplies when your storage limit is reached (indicated by the background to your supply display turning red). The same also applies to coins. You can increase the amount of storage space you have for coin and supply by upgrading your Main Hall.