• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Cannot collect rent from level 16 house

DeletedUser651

I only have one level 16 house so far, but I just noticed that it does not have the little coin icon above it. Is this a bug? Or is it a new thing that we are going to have to wait until the coin production is complete before collecting any rent?

I can see the coin production continuing to accumulate, but I cannot collect any of the coins. All the other houses have had the icon show up by now. I was able to collect on them. Does it take longer for the coin icon to show up on these new houses? I have 1250 coins accumulated at this second and still no icon has popped so I can collect them.

I am an elf.

Edit: Update....yes it does take longer! When I got to 1300 coins the icon showed up!

I still don't know if this is a bug or not, so I will leave this here for you to decide. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser651

PS...also...the coin icons on the level 16 houses are in a strange place. On the level 15 houses the coin icon is above the upper most part of the house but on the level 16 houses the coin icon is above the middle of the roof line.

z5t2f.jpg

Hi there!

This is not a bug: the time after which the Coins icon comes up and collection of your Coins production is possible have changed with our last update. In the Release Notes, you'll find more information about it:

Due to your feedback, we have altered the times after which you can collect Coin productions. Production per hour remains unchanged. The new times are as follows:
  • Basic Residences: after 3 minutes (Humans: level 1-4; Elves: level 1-3)
  • Advanced Residences: after 10 minutes (Humans: level 5-8; Elves: level 4-7)
  • Superior Residences: after 20 minutes (Humans: level 9-15; Elves: level 8-15)
The level 16+ buildings (and Granite Mines) will be ready for collection after 30 minutes.

Hope this clears it up! :)

DeletedUser651

Excellent! Thanks Muf-Muf! It was that additional step from level 15 to level 16 that I was missing. :)

Last edited by a moderator: