• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Cannot answer ingame-messages

DeletedUser

All of a sudden today I encountered this very annoying bug. I wanted to answer a message, but the button is greyed out, this applies to all 'Inbox'- and 'Outbox'-messages. The only thing I am able to do is to compose a new message. I tried relogging, but it didn't help.

DeletedUser628

Thank you for reporting this to us, methusu. The button is grayed out by default, it lights up after you've typed in a message. Until a message exists, the button cannot be used. Are you seeing a grayed out button even after you type in a message?

DeletedUser

Hmm, you got me :oops:. I really used the messaging system quite a few times without having to figure out, how it works, and this time I got on the wrong track somehow...

I wonder, if some players have similar problems sometimes, because I always get an answer in a new conversation from them, if I've asked something.

This thread can be closed :).

DeletedUser628

Could be a possibility if they focused on the button instead of typing in something first. But hopefully sooner or later the way it works will become clear, or at least they remember the forum from time to time and can find out. :)