1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Can we please have this screen back?

Discussion in 'Questions and Help' started by lehayes, Jan 1, 2019.

1. lehayes

lehayes Well-Known Member

[​IMG] or [​IMG], maybe a double click for the one with names?

I was in the Wiki looking at something and came across the left image. I'm guessing the names are only through Chapter 9, that could mean a double wide image could be needed to view all the ruins; that could be why it was decommissioned in the first place, or that it might get too tall, either way an update might be needed for something They deemed unwanted.

If we do double-click to access the left image, you might use the Mail/Player-Alliance-List Tool.

On, the other hand, we could have a preferences toggle in game just so we could get used to which Ruin was for which Wonder.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    Wowwie likes this.
  2. Scoobydoo

Scoobydoo
    Forum Moderator
    Elvenar Team

I'm very confused by this as this screen is still available so what exactly are you requesting because if you hover over the AW's button you see the full list come up

3. CrazyWizard

CrazyWizard Well-Known Member

I think the player want the names back instead of nameless "runes".

I am more confused about the amount of runes, I am not even close to those numbers in my game.

Wowwie likes this.
  4. Scoobydoo

Scoobydoo
    Forum Moderator
    Elvenar Team

Ahhh ok didn't get that sorry

5. lehayes

See Scooby, it's not me. You don't understand how I express ideas/concepts. How can I help?
    I may have also been trying to not say, "the named one is better" but rather, both could be useful. The names would help to understand what we see in the summary floating image.

Wowwie likes this.
  6. Dony

Dony King of Bugs

using more then 1 sentence should fix your expression, 99% of the time i have no clue what you are talking about

7. lehayes

Thanks. I must work on that.

Is the lead post better?

Looks like I owe you an apology. Sorry!

Wowwie likes this.
  8. edeba

edeba Well-Known Member

I like the screen with names better as well. I immediately knew what was being communicated because I remember when it was changed and I didn't like it. Despite playing this game for as long as I have, if you gave me a rune quiz, I'd fail miserably. So I open AW to see how many I have.

Wowwie and Buttrflwr like this.
  9. Heymrdiedier

Heymrdiedier Well-Known Member

no need to be confused, its a picture from the wiki, where the wiki mod can just add the number of runes he wants.
    I guess hes fond of the number 550 and i assume you can guess what that mods favorite wonders are by looking at the amount of spent runes :)

Wowwie likes this.
  10. CrazyWizard

CrazyWizard Well-Known Member

Ah to bad I hoped it was a cap, then I would have almost reached it :p
    upload_2019-1-1_17-53-22.png

Mykan, Wowwie and Heymrdiedier like this.