• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Can we get 1 hour instead of 2 days, please?

Do you prefer to have one hour working time better than 2 days?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser395

First, I like the game and the lovely buildings. It's fun to produce as much as the (lazy) relaxed elvish manufacturers can do.

In the morning, I have one hour before I leave, that's enough time to start the craftsmen for 9 hours. But... it would be better, if I could make them produce for one hour, while I'm on and then (without giving them a rest :)) make them work for the next 9 hours.

DeletedUser119

I know that not all people use the 2 days production. But for me it's useful from time to time.

For exemple, if I'm away for all a week end, then I can use it to produce more goods.
I wouldn't mind get a 1h production, but not if it means we have to delete another one for that.

DeletedUser

I think the time frames on production are good, I understand what diepaula is saying, but I think the production amount would be much less for a 1 hour production....leaving the amounts the same would make the game to easy ...

DeletedUser

I like it the current way. I am happy with 3 hour productions and don't think that 1 hour will give any value to the game.