• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Can not view own fellowship just others

DeletedUser1779

Game version: v1.16.9-(7f68be6) (2016-10-17 9:48)
Game world: Beta1
Browser + version: Chromium Version 53.0.2785.143 (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 23.0.0.162
Operating System: Linux
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Elfling
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
While trying to view my fellowship, no window opens to display it since a few days.
Regardless if i use the Button in the player profile or in the player or fellowship ranking lists.
I can open and display other fellowships in the ranking lists.

Expected situation:
The window displaying the fellowship i am in should open.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Klick on "Fellowship" in player profile
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Marindor

Thank you for your report. I cannot reproduce any issues here, is there anyone else with similar problems?

DeletedUser1779

Since no one else is reporting this kind of issue, how may we proceed?
I have no change in that matter. I can give it a try to use a different OS and Browser.
Unfortunately chrome/chromium is the only browser running on Linux with a almost current Flash implementation.
Adobe stopped the Support for the Linux version a few years ago, so trying a different browser on Linux is not really working.

DeletedUser1779

ofc, restarted browser, emptied cache and so on. no noticeable change.

DeletedUser1779

Tried in a VM with Win7 and Firefox and the latest flash version ... works
Meanwhile an update for the chrome flash version on Linux were available (23.0.0.205), but no change to the issue.