• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Can I play, too?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser481

Well ... it is big biiiig joke ...
http://gyazo.com/9242ab238e8cd1742468af9fd56107ca
and also ....
http://gyazo.com/81a0d95993f21e6d8461d79558cf6442

...sory, these are number of my city now ... at morning I came and every 3rd hours did this same .... big biiiiig entertainment my friends when you can ( CAN ) to do one month ....
INNO.
What do you want? Killin us with boredom? What do you want????? What do you prepare????? It must be a game, not .... some colectors of somethin ... it we ve gotta in our life ...

.... WE WANNA GAME!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118

Hmm, I don't see any bugs on those two pictures. So what's the problem?

DeletedUser481

My Friends. This tool of free zeit called "game". If you see my pictures, do you think it is entertainment? Myself told to me "what does it mean? It is second work or game?" This is a re-action because I wrote in bug section ... because if somethin whatI like - has name "game" I must write in bug section if I havent been seein game last month :(
For me it is bug :-oooo

DeletedUser118

Well, as much as I agree that this game is missing some elements to keep it "fun", it's not really a bug. I think I understand your intention of this post, but I highly doubt its gonna work like that. You should rather join us in the ideas and discussion section and add your ideas and comments. This way all of us can "brainstorm" alot better and your thoughts are always welcome. Try it out. :)

DeletedUser481

Brainstorming I ve gotta in real life I dont wanna meetings and workshops and .... in my or MY life.
Katze. One Question. Do You bouilding your own city?

Because I wanna too!!!

I like this game. Like my city and like people here! I wanna play this game, please!

DeletedUser

I agree with you, Hotofson, we have nothing to do with certain resources at a given time. It's a shame...

Marindor

Let's indeed continue this conversation in the General Discussion section, where you can always start a new thread for it. I'll close this thread now as it's not an actual bug and therefore it won't come to it's right here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.