• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Buying KP

DeletedUser2174

Game version: __ (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: _Beta_
Browser/IOS/Android + version: _Chrome_
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: _Win 10_
Screen resolution: __
Account name: Yoxlade__
Humans or Elves: _Human_

Reproducibility: _5_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
If i open the but kp drop down It offers to let me buy kp with elixir__
__If I try, the game reloads.

Expected situation:
__I am in chapter 2, Everything lists my boosted tier 3 as gems
__I expect to pay for kp with gems

Reproduction Steps
__click kp purchase to get drop down
2. __click purchase with elixir
3. __game auto reloads.
4. __
5. __

DeletedUser

Should indeed be gems for you. Have you unlock the gems manufactory already in the tech tree ? Don't think so since you are in chapter 2. Guess the programmers forgot about that and used the order Elixir > Magic Dust > Gems.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Yoxlade, thanks for your report. We cannot reproduce this issue. If there are sufficient goods available, the KP can be bought, If not, then the good is greyed out. Does this issue still occur for you in the current version, or is it fixed for you?

Deleted User - 60107

@AmySteele
I think you have misunderstood the issue: The OP's boost is Gems, so he should be offered to buy KP with Gems. Instead he is being offered to buy KP with Elixir. It's not a matter of having enough goods.

DeletedUser2174

the disordered relics or being able to buy goods that i can not produce yet were fixed. The error has resolved.

The error was. I was offered kp for purchase with elixir. my boosted is Gems.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
My apologies Yoxlade. My meaning was that I cannot reproduce the issue reported here, where the wrong good is listed when buying KPs. For me, the correct goods are shown, and are greyed out if I do not have sufficient.

the disordered relics or being able to buy goods that i can not produce yet were fixed. The error has resolved.

The error was. I was offered kp for purchase with elixir. my boosted is Gems.

Do you mean that the issue you reported here no longer occurs for you?

DeletedUser2174

My apologies Yoxlade. My meaning was that I cannot reproduce the issue reported here, where the wrong good is listed when buying KPs. For me, the correct goods are shown, and are greyed out if I do not have sufficient.

Do you mean that the issue you reported here no longer occurs for you?
Yes once the other bug was fixed, the issue went away. I also went up a chapter.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks Yoxlade :cool: it seems this was indeed caused by the same issue as the one Flabbes linked above. I'll archive this report now