• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Buildings size

DeletedUser

Hey guys, is there any guide or already thread saying the sizes of each building after each upgrade? For example house is 2x2 but after lvl4 is 3x2 size.

DeletedUser58

Their Wiki (clicky) has been edited multiple times since the beginning so it now includes stats for all buildings and updates I think. At least it included them for the buildings I've checked for.

DeletedUser

Also one more question if you can. Why i have boost only in iron? why not in others too? Its like FoE? I should delete the planks and marble production?

DeletedUser58

It's pretty much like in FoE. You only get one boosted goods type per tier. The aim to produce that good and trade for the other goods with your neighbors. But sometimes you may not find any active neighbor producing the other goods so you have two options left, trade for that goods type at the wholesaler in the trader, or produce that non-boosted goods type yourself.

DeletedUser1163

I've created a list of Elvenar's Building Sizes. The Forum would not let me upload it in Word format so I saved it in PDF format, and will try and upload it. My list has helped me and my fellowships tree mendously. Below is the link where I found the information for the different building sizes. I applaud the people on the Wiki Forum who worked on gathering all the information you need to know the size of buildings when they level up. If I have problems, please someone advise me what I need to do to upload my file.
Elvenar's buildings increase in size when they level up.
Check the buildings list which can be found on the Wiki Forum, so
you will not have major renovations to change your city’s decorum.
en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

I've updated my Elvenar Building Size list to include the Elemental size buildings. Here is where it can be found.

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/elvenar’s-building-sizes-in-pdf-format-updated.15623/

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/elvenars-bldg-sizes-in-pdf-format-updated.10286/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1163

SUCCESS! All you need to do is click on the links and they should download to your computer. Then just double click the file to open it. I'm so proud of myself for figuring this out on my own. Now to fly over to my fellowships and give them the link to the forum so they can find my list.