• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Building Streets

• Thread starter Deleted User - 60152
  • Start date

Deleted User - 60152

It has always bugged me that we get no credit for older streets/roads.

Would like to see a slight change to how streets are added to a city.

Right now - if we sell back a street we get nothing for it. If we build on top of it without selling there is no credit applied. By that same token - building a NEW street without building on top on an existing one costs exactly the same.

I understand we are getting the increase in culture when doing but technically, we are only getting the extra culture value for the same price as the full culture value would cost if purchased by itself.

Credit for the previous street should only relate to matching cost items.

If someone has built every street from the start they would have spent 111,100 gold and 15,450 supplies on a single square (this does not include the other materials - some of which are guest race specific) to put in a greenery street. However if someone builds a NEW greenery street square it only costs them 60,000 gold and 2100 supplies - a significant difference in cost with no difference in value.

Propose that when building on top of old streets - players are given some credit for the MATCHING materials or be allowed to sell street squares back and receive a return on the gold and supplies spent.

I suspect that be able to sell back for a return on the gold and supplies spent would be the easier programing option.

DeletedUser1759

It has been discussed before and it's already been decided that this will not change. Therefore we will now archive this thread.