• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Building points by Upgrade on Wiki

soleil

This is a suggestion for the wiki. If it’s possible, to please add a column for points gained for each building upgrade. Not a cumulative amount, but the actual points for the upgrade. The column could be after level but before requirements.

wikipoints.JPG

Heymrdiedier

where do you see the cumulative points? i dont think they should be in the wiki either, they give not added value to the building info

soleil

@Heymrdiedier thanks for the information.
When I'm figuring out my building needs, it's for a future upgrade and I didn't know how Inno determined points.
Right now my marble factory is 9 but if I upgrade it to 15 in the next chapter I like to know ahead of time what 11,12,13,14 and 15 will be prior to upgrading. (along with the goods required)

Because you can't see what level a level 14 upgrade will be with a level 9 factory in-game. If it's adding pop and culture together, I have no issue adding them together.

Karvest

ranking points in this game are useless (top ranks are either p2w, or pushed, or both), and thinking about it in lower chapters doesn't make sense at all.