• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Building animation frozen on Browser based app

Game version: v1.124-beta.7-(b8a4975) - html5 (2021-02-19 21:56)
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 88.0.4324.182 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: N/A
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: PortLightning
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility:

Current situation:
All building animation has stopped on the Browser based app. Android app seems to work fine

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
1. Login to world

Droopy

I've the same issue since the update this morning.
v1.124-beta.7-(b8a4975) - html5 (2021-02-19 21:56)

A few animations (money jumping on the houses, people waking on the paths) are working though.

SlyLady

I have had the same problem all day in Microsoft Edge, Win10, same game version. Oddly, ONE marble manu will animate once in awhile, but all the rest of the buildings just look bored instead of busy. The owl doesn't look around, the Tome doesn't spin, the crystal manus don't open/close. As someone else pointed out, the people do walk the streets and the snow still falls. It is the buildings that are stuck.

Last edited:

Heffernan

Same here.
Chrome is up to date. City graphics set to high.

People are walking - but no building animations. I think it was working alright yesterday morning.
Last time this happened to me about a month ago moving a building trickered the animation, but that trick isn't working this time around.

Heffernan

On Chrome everything is working fine at "high"
Hmmm... not for me, just checked.
I have the latest version of Chrome. Tried setting city graphics to low, reloading the game, changed back to high, reloaded... and nope, no animation.

Droopy

Well changing the graphics option to low and back to high did change something.
The trees and ruines around my city came up, which i now noted are also gone with the last X updates.
Logging off and back again and they dissapeared again :)

SlyLady

So, the animation seemed to stall at about the same time the chat went out. The chat is working again. While they were unable to reproduce this reported problem, the building animations are working again too (at least for me).