• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Builders' Hut

DeletedUser

Hello,

Not really an error, but more a group reflexion. Have a look at this : http://beta.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Builders'_Hut

In my own opinion, even the level 1 BH of the elves can barely be qualified as an hut, and the more it upgrades the less it does. Seriously, at the end it looks more like a manor.

I suggest a more neutral noun to this building, like residence, abode or quarters. As I'm not an english native speaker I might not be able to see the variations between each word, so feel free to correct me.

DeletedUser18

I agree that maybe conceptually you may have a point here, but I am not sure this is really a content error.
I am seeing this more as a matter of perception, and how some things in the game don't always translate well from the original intent.
But I do think this is a good topic for discussion, so instead of submitting this as a context error I will move it to our General Discussions section so others can offer their feedback as well.
I am looking forward to seeing what everyone has to say, and thank you for posting this.

DeletedUser

Looks fine to me. Maybe you could rename it to builders mansion or something, if people find it that important.

DeletedUser

Agree with Jahlde. I play with humans but..

Something like "Builders Quarter" ?

DeletedUser

Yeah, they aren't hut at all.

295_jabba001.jpg

DeletedUser58

From a fantasy perspective I think a hut can be anything, even a castle. :p But I guess Builders' Manor or at least Builders' Residence may be a more appropriate term. I don't have an issue with it being called a hut though.

DeletedUser

Thanks Zarok for moving :)

Of course it's not a top priority change, but it's at least an easy one !

Oh and if you want to diminish my nickname, I prefer only Jahl :p

DeletedUser

Hi all
How do you upgrede your builders Hut without spending 500 diamonds

DeletedUser347

The master builders of the medieval cathedrals worked in 'builders huts' ("Bauhütte" in german).

DeletedUser

This is an early beta with daily updates, people is workin' hard ... so 500 diamonds is nearly nothing ....