• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Builder's Hut

DeletedUser792

Hi, as unlocked in Bulilder's Hut without paying the 500 diamonds to pass to LVL3 to unlock ? help to build faster buildings, thanks and regards
:)

DeletedUser792

because no moderator responded, as I see a member too, and if so only with diamonds bad game

DeletedUser629

Builders can only be added with diamonds as it is a premium feature.

DeletedUser967

Soo I've got one question about builders so if you plan to do them for free? Doesn't matter how (actually doesn't matter), I'm just interesting if you plan do this in future ;)

DeletedUser58

We don't get info about what the developers are working on so I don't suppose you'd get a concrete answer on that. But honestly, I doubt additional builders would be made available without the use of diamonds. It's the most needed resource along with expansions, the company would lose quite a bit of profit if they gave up on the diamonds there.

DeletedUser967

Devs work is top secret always ;) Actually 2 free builders is no problem but for long time it could be tiring to set only 2 actions. It could be good suggestion for future when others important think will be done to make free builders MAYBE from new technologies.

DeletedUser

Yes !
A search that would pass the Hutt Builder's Level 3 and Level 4 and Level 5 finally :)