• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Build any building at higher level

DeletedUser143

I would like to have an option to build some building at higher level from the building menu. So I don't always have to build level 1 and then upgrade it 15 times to get it maxed out.
My suggestion is to make an option to build a max level building that your current research (or previous researches) allows you to build (for example level1,3,7,10,15 for goods). So that we would have 5 options for each building and it would unlock when we research that technology.

Of course this would not be for free. If you would like to build a higher level building it would cost you all the normal coins, supplies and goods, that you would have to pay when building level1 and upgrading to that level, PLUS 100%. So it would cost you double and it would take some large amount of time:
level5 - 12 hours
level10 - 24 hours
level15 - 36 hours

In this way you could get a higher level building faster but more expensive

What do you guys (and girls) think about it?

DeletedUser252

I don't know...., it's part of the game to develop your city, sometimes it is the only thing i can do on one day.
It is part of the planning and the strategy of the player; what are you upgrading, hofar, what first, what second etc.
I think you take the hart out of the game with an quick upgrade

DeletedUser

You can already finish a building faster by using diamonds, so making it faster by using goods/coins/supplies is not something i think will ever happen, and i don't like it either.

DeletedUser143

due to the fact that in the start you cannot build a level 15 building but only level 3 or 5 (not sure now), you would not skip by much. And even when you have level10 supplies and you unlock level 15, you would probably not delete the old one and build a new one from scratch. It would be cheaper and faster to upgrade 10-15, than build a new level15.

I see a good use of it, when you are already on the last third of the tech tree, you cannot upgrade any more residences and you need more people. You have lots of coins, supplies and goods, so you can build a level 10 or 15 residence from scratch, you don't need to build level 1 and then come back 15 times to press upgrade

DeletedUser

have lots of coins, supplies and goods, so you can build a level 10 or 15 residence from scratch, you don't need to build level 1 and then come back 15 times to press upgrade

Yes you do. The point of this game is for people to log in as often as possible, not press a button and come back 12 hours later.

DeletedUser

Im in. If it's an option. It would be fun to see the stuff grow while at the same time something gets level 5 in one go.