• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Bug report

DeletedUser2579

Any load that displays 17/24 will never load. It used to be 18/24.

fire fox, win 10

DeletedUser

Should post under https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?forums/report-a-bug.28/

Have you tried clearing your browser cache ?

Ctrl +Shift + Del, clear everything except Cookies.
upload_2018-11-22_8-49-27.png

DeletedUser2579

sorry, new computer data and new symptoms. Am I in the wrong thread?

DeletedUser2579

I'm looking for some discussion before I post a report. They're very possessive about the Bug thread. Your not allowed to discuss the issue there.

What should I do?

DeletedUser2579

So confused!

I'm not reporting one. I was told not to without the above form.

Fine, the form doesn't belong here. I'll delete it. They won't let a discussion happen, they have to have the form. Is this general discussion, save bugs?

Loki Blue

Is this general discussion, save bugs?

Yes. This is "General Discussion". You can discuss bugs in the Bug Reporting section, but in order for the developers to know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed, there has to be a bug report made using that form, posted in that section. Also, by providing a bug report in that format, other players with similar problems can then add their own reports to that thread, and the Community Mods can pass all of that information on to the developers, and the developers will know what kind of fix needs to be made.

Before making a bug report, check the bugs section to see if your particular issue has already been reported; if it hasn't, post a new thread. If it has, add your information to that thread. :)