• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Brotherhood BR/Irmandade BR

DeletedUser1930

Hello everyone, I am a Brazilian player and I have created a brotherhood for beginners with fully active players who are willing to help players grow and score in the game. Brotherhood that respects respect and good gameplay. Who is interested in participating in this brotherhood just look for the name of "Players Best Friends BR", just make the request that I accept ok? But you have to be a fully active player in the game. The market offers are always fair, okay?
Hugs and forgive me if you already have a topic created in this sense, is that everything is in English here and I have a bit of difficulty (total) in the language ... hahahaha
Hugs
Olá pessoal, sou player brasileira e criei uma irmandade para iniciantes, com jogadores totalmente ativos, que estão dispostos a ajudar os player a crescer e pontuar no jogo. Irmandade que visa o respeito e a boa jogabilidade. Quem tiver interesse em participar dessa irmandade basta procurar pelo nome de "Players Best Friends BR", basta fazer o pedido que aceito ok? Mas tem que ser jogador totalmente ativo no jogo. As ofertas de mercado são sempre justas ok?
Abraços e me perdoem se já tiver um tópico criado nesse sentido, é que está tudo em inglês aqui e tenho um pouco de dificuldade (total) no idioma...hahahaha
Abraços