• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Broken suggestion system when looking to join a FS

Alcaro

I think this system is completely broken. I am searching for a FS and the suggestions are based on what???
Several times in a row I got only One player FS, then I got top ranked FS which are full. Fortunately I know what I am looking for and I know how to search for what I need but what about those who have no idea and they rely on those suggestions?

Beta_FS suggestions.jpg Beta_FS suggestions2.jpg

Alcaro

Sadly, this is the PC version. Don't have any options to filter a bit those suggestions.

Hazel Caballus

I believe Inno uses the same system on browser and mobile. And it is
a piece of crap
on both sides - for players as well as for fellowships trying to recruit.
I‘ve never been able to find a member using these “suggestions”.

Sadly, app users don’t have many more options to recruit or find fellowships as they can’t even scroll through the Highscores (and the Top 50 fellowships is not the place to go when you started a city only recently - finding a new member among the Top 50 of players would be even more difficult). I even tried randomly typing in some more or less common names or fragments of names using the player search option in the hope of finding new members (at least that option is finally available on mobile).
Needless to say that it didn’t work out as expected :D