• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Broken shards limit

DeletedUser

From the Tournament rebalancing (Feb 27, 2017) notes:
On top of that, we are also adding some new rewards to these chests, such as broken shards that you can use for your Ancient Wonders. Do note: the maximum amount of broken shards you can store will remain at 10, so you will have to take care of making space to receive your rewards in time. With one of our future updates, we will make it possible to receive more than your maximum amount of broken shards - given that they come from the Tournament rewards.
When is this going to be implemented ? o_O

DeletedUser1767

I'd like to know when they're going to implement this too, because I'm losing rather a lot of broken shards right now on my main city, and it's frustrating because I'm very near to unlocking Sorcerer AWs (both of which I want) and therefore very very soon I could really use all these shards I'm getting from tournaments that are evaporating into the aether.

SoggyShorts

What id like to know even more is what the new blue print use is gonna be and when it is coming.
I have way too many blueprints at the moment who are just being useless :)

I think they should make blueprints tradeable, but just for a 30 day period before they announce what they can be used for.
Let's spice it up a little!:eek:

Edit: on topic: I'm pretty picky about what wonders I want, and I seem to be pretty bad at timing my rune needs with my broken bar, so I'd appreciate a higher limit.

DeletedUser283

I use the tome of secrets to dump my excess broken shards, and when the rune circle is complete, I build it and delete it :)
(provided I have some space available in the city)
now I would appreciate to see a new feature that allows us for more flexibility in that domain ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Iuse the tome of secrets to dump my excess broken shards, and when the rune circle is complete, I build it and delete it :)
I used to do that, but now the ToS is such a great wonder I have had to switch to other wonders as my dumping grounds.
With the announcement that the number of seeds you get in chapter 11 is dependant upon how many provinces you have cleared, I've pretty much decided to abandon the GZ and scout 24/7, which makes the ToS produce as many supplies as 2 max level workshops. And who doesn't want a free KP every day?:D

(note: if your scout times are over 50h, the ToS might not produce as many supplies as a workshop, mine are still under 24h though)

Dony

King of Bugs
i have adjusted my strategy to have at any given time 1 not finished ring even if i have 200+ runes to fill that ring, i have managed to build Dragon Abbey almost exclusively with broken shards within month and now i am already working on level 6 with same strategy

Heymrdiedier

I've adjusted my strategy aswell, All wonders i can fill i stop at 7/9 (or even 6/9 if i dont have many runes of it) and all the rest i fill with shards exclusively.

That way i always have a place to dump my shards, even tho i could be leveling my wonders faster if i just used all the runes i have. My wonders just pauze on lvl 5 10 and 15 for a month or so.