• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Broken Quest: "The Elven Tower III: Earth Elements"

DeletedUser894

I'm not sure how to report this bug but here goes.
I have a quest to gain two goods, 500 Marble and 300Crystal. I decided to wait a while before completing this quest. In the mean time I decided to upgrade my Planks manufacturing. It was at level 7 and I upgraded it to level 9. In upgrading the planks each level completed the Marble half of the quest. Now I have 500 Planks and 0 Marble yet the Marble half of the quest shows completed.

Game version: __ 0.13.13118-3b816f3-(master) (2015-04-01 11:13)
Game world: __ Beta 1
Browser + version: __Firefox 36.0.4
Flash Player version: __ 17
Operating System: __ Windows 7
Account name: __ Legolas the True
Humans or Elves: __ Elves

Reproducibility: __1/5

Quest title: __ Superior Workshops

Current situation:
__ Completion of half of goods quest
__

Expected situation:
__ Upgrading of Planks Manufacturing
__

Reproduction Steps
__ have superior workshops quest: Gain 500 Marble and 300 Crystal
2. __ leave for later
3. __ have a Planks manufacturing at level 7
4. __ Upgrade twice to level 9
5. __ the 500 Marble half of the quest shows completed

Attachments

• Incorrect Goods_1.png
    Incorrect Goods_1.png
    625.5 KB · Views: 135
  • Incorrect Goods_2.png
    Incorrect Goods_2.png
    316 KB · Views: 145

Marindor

Hi Legolas,

Do I understand correctly that in the mean time, you didn't harvest any Marble but the bar did progress? Or have your Marble Manufactories been running as well in the mean time?

DeletedUser894

You understand correctly. I did not have marble manufacturing running.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

Okay, but what I don't understand, is that you mention the quest "Superior Workshops" in the opening post, but your screenshot is about "The Elven Tower III: Earth Elements", which is a totally different quest. Could it be that you mixed these 2 up and that this part of the other quest was already fulfilled?

DeletedUser894

That is what it say when you mouse over the quest. When you open the quest it says Superior Workshops. At least that is what I saw. Or I could have used the wrong title.

The point is this quest was being completed when I was doing totally different stuff not related to this quest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

Okay thank you for clarifying this. Are there any other players who have similar issues with this quest?

If you upgrade your Planks Manufactory with Diamonds, you are essentially buying the missing goods with Diamonds. These bought goods also count towards the quest's completion, as you have gained them (by buying).