• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Broken Quest: "Continual Upgrades"

DeletedUser

Game version:cannot paste right click but 0.14.13212...70
Game world: beta
Browser + version: Safari up to date
Flash Player version:
up to date
Operating System: osx
Screen resolution: 1920x 1080
Account name: Hotrenor Taak
Humans or Elves:Elves

Reproducibility: 2 of 6 Residence upgrades countet

Quest title:hellroon, noble liege (if applicable) Upgrade 3 Buildings that are level 5

Current situation:
upgrading housing from Level 7 to Level 8 does not count always for this Quest.
I think the only 2 counts i had, are from the Moment i was online. The other residence finished in offline mode and they did not count

Expected situation:
upgrading houses should count

Reproduction Steps
upgrade residience no count
2. upgrading residence count
3. upgrading residence count
4. upgrading residence no count
5.upgrading residence no count

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Attachments

• Upgrade.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 138

Marindor

Hi Hotrenor Taak,

Thank you for reporting this. Just to be certain: All upgrades you did, were for residences that were already level 5 or above?

DeletedUser

Yes they where all Level 7 and upgrading to Level 8 , today i levelt a Residence Level 6 to 7 and Level 7 to 8 . They all don't count.

They all finished when i was offline. Perhabs i can test the Quest tomorrow with an online upgrade

Marindor

If you would do that, that would be very helpful. Please let us know if that made a difference and thank you for helping out here!

I have just tested this quest, and I cannot reproduce the described behavior. Upgrading both level 6 and level 7 Residences counted towards the quest's completion, as expected.

DeletedUser

Then it would be nice when you solve the Problem with my account ! Or do i have to do a Ticket in the Support section ?

Marindor

Although we're not yet able to reproduce the issue, it's not "not a bug" either for some people do have issues with it. Hotrenor, have you tried the online upgrade yet and did that work for you?

DeletedUser

Quest finished. Building residence from Level 7 to 8 was counting in online mode :)

DeletedUser

I had the same error while being online. Hmmm.
Upgraded 3 residences from Level 7 to 8 today, but only 2 were counted. This happens or happens not... randomly, but occours repeatedly.

Attachments

• Quest ResidenceUpgrade.jpg
    Quest ResidenceUpgrade.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 125

DeletedUser753

I have the same problem. I have upgrated a residence level 9 to level 10; and it wasn't counted. And I wasn't on line when the upgrade has finished.

Marindor

Okay thanks for the additional info guys! @MagicLucy : Were there any different factors between these buildings? For example: Was your Builder's Hut motivated for one of them, or anything else?

DeletedUser

Hello Marindor,

sorry, I can't remember now if I had a builders bonus or not. I will watch this at next Upgrade Cycle and let you know.

DeletedUser

Hello again,

now I finished the next 'Upgrade 3 Buildings - Quest'. I had 3 Residences Level 7 to 8 upgraded and it worked fine.
There has no Builders Bonus been active.
I've been online while Upgrades were finishing and Quest was active, too.

Next time I run this Quest there will be upgraded mixed buildings (1 Residence lvl 7 to 8 and two kinds of manufactories at min. lvl 5.
I'm courious what will happen then.