• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Blueprints to upgrade event buildings

edeba

It has been too many months since event building values were tarred and feathered because of supposedly getting ready for being able to use the blueprints on event buildings. There is a serious problem with order here... Should have had the ability to use the blueprints before destroying earned event buildings.

So, do we have a timeline on when we will be able to update event buildings with blueprints? It has been overdue since the day the event buildings were slaughtered.

DeletedUser

Probably somewhere on the same timeline that they promised us we would be able to safe more then 10 broken rune shards. :p

Sir Squirrel

Yeah sometime after the fixing of the "broken" shards (hopefully) and before quicker visits for the PC and the fixing of the endless click fest that is the FA. Sadly I don't think I will live long enough to see any of it actually happen! Although they do put a lot of time into events and new guest races and because now they are working on the mobile and switching away from flash. All minor fixes (and promised features) and upgrades to existing problems seem to take forever, as they have a very, very low priority here in my opinion anyway!
Sometimes my imagination runs wild and I see the dev's looking down at us and we are all mushrooms! So they keep us in the dark and feed us ......Well you know Orc dung!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

At Christmas ??? with the new guest race ant the return of the /who ^^ :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: