• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface Blueprints in inventory

• Thread starter Deleted User - 90665
  • Start date

Deleted User - 90665

Please could you put Blueprints in inventory, just like Royal Restorations, etc? There is no feasible way to tell how many you currently have, and can cause issues, like when I bought 3 Residences and a Workshop (thinking I have 4 Blueprints in stock to upgrade them) as I was changing chapters (on live world) only to find I had none to upgrade with..

DeletedUser2954

Yes please I dont know if if have 1 2 or 3 so am not deploying a building from inventory as I am not sure how many upgrades I can do

Deleted User - 90665

Wow..

Thanks for the information @Enevhar Aldarion, this was intriguing..

Coding is malleable and can be changed or redesigned and/or replaced, that's progress and what makes technology so adaptable (like with the end of Flash everyone had to change to HTML, etc).. Simply refusing to consider suggestions, or attempting to create a "new" blueprint in the correct format, and deleting/replace the old is incomprehensible.. It doesn't make sense..

@InnoGames Could we have this reviewed please? And a comprehensive explanation why the old cannot be replaced with the new, before the thread is closed? ;)

Karvest

Not sure how it's so different from any other resource available in game, its amount is even received in the same message with other resources/spells/badges/units. Why don't just treat them as another spell and place it into enchantments tab? They can even be lazy and don't implement UI for using blueprints from there (but that's also doable without big time invested in coding).

edeba

Wow..

Thanks for the information @Enevhar Aldarion, this was intriguing..

Coding is malleable and can be changed or redesigned and/or replaced, that's progress and what makes technology so adaptable (like with the end of Flash everyone had to change to HTML, etc).. Simply refusing to consider suggestions, or attempting to create a "new" blueprint in the correct format, and deleting/replace the old is incomprehensible.. It doesn't make sense..

@InnoGames Could we have this reviewed please? And a comprehensive explanation why the old cannot be replaced with the new, before the thread is closed? ;)
In the meantime, if your FS earns blueprints from the tournament, during the time between the tournaments you can go to the tournament page and scroll over the blueprint there and that will tell you how many you have. Of course those who are not at end game can just look at any magic building and see it.

Pauly7

There is no feasible way to tell how many you currently have
If you play on the browser, open a Magic Residence or Workshop, go to the upgrade tab and hover your mouse over the blueprint symbol. The tool tip will show how many you have in your inventory.

I agree wholeheartedly, though. They should find a way to show us this more easily that's available to all players.