• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Blue print of tournament to upgrade event building

DeletedUser724

every time, when we reach chest 10
we get a blue print

that blue print is limited to use on magically residential building and workshop
It only benefit DIAMOND PLAYER

for non-diamond player, we do not have magic residential building and workshop
it become a useless building to us

If that BLUE PRINT can be used to upgrade event building to current age
at least, non-diamond player can use it
it is provide a "Goal" for non-diamond player to try their best to go for chest 10

Sir Squirrel

Yeah they said months ago they had something in the works for non diamond players to have a use for blue prints, but I am starting to think they just said that to keep us from complaining about the fact that they are strictly for diamond players. This is the exact thing (event buildings) I thought they would let us use blue prints for, but now I am not even sure they have another thing for us to use them for in the works at all, at least not for another year or so.

DeletedUser

+1 for the idea although I rather would like to upgrade normal buildings to magical. :rolleyes:

-100 for the devs for still not having implemented a use for the blueprint, shame on you. :mad:

DeletedUser1777

+1 for an additional use of BP
+ 1 for a place to see how many BP are stored (risk: maybe more people would start to complain)

Deleted User - 60152

+1 for using blue prints for event buildings/culture
+1 for adding blueprints to the inventory

DeletedUser1485

+1 for using blue prints for event buildings/culture
+1 for adding blueprints to the inventory
:)Good idea

DeletedUser1665

Well from my understanding a Blueprint act's like an Instant in that it upgrades a "Magic" (purchased with Diamonds) Residence or Workshop in 10 seconds without the use of a builder. Why not just place them in the Instant's folder and make them do the same to any regular Residence or Workshop that is related to the current chapter your in? That is pretty basic and simple.

SoggyShorts

Why not just place them in the Instant's folder and make them do the same to any regular Residence or Workshop that is related to the current chapter your in? That is pretty basic and simple.
Simple, yes- but also nearly worthless.
Upgrading a non-magical residence or workshop for free/instantly is a savings of one builder for ~16h. Hardly worth the effort of getting 10 chests.
Upgrading an event building to your current chapter(as they said they would on a live Q&A) would have real value as it isn't something you can otherwise do.