• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Blossom Street

DeletedUser651

I was looking ahead and I see this blossom street that I want. Then I started investigating the requirements. Omg. Seriously?

180 ambrosia
I make 15 ambrosia in 10 hours but I need 98 fireflies to make even that. It takes 4 hours to make 200 fireflies. So add 2 more hours to the 10, and it takes 12 hours to make 15. It will take 12 productions of ambrosia to make 180...that is 144 hours to make the ambrosia I need! However, I need to make cocoons and sheep for the night essence before I can get started.

70 night essence

I make 5 in 15 hours but in order to have all I need for that production, first I have to 46 cocoons and 20 sheep. I can make 60 cocoons in 5 hours and 50 sheep in 7 hours.

So to make the 70 night essence I need to make 14 productions...times 15 hours each. That is 210 hours. Add in the 7 hours I need to spend making the sheep..... 217 hours. Plus 76 hours to get the kp needed to unlock it for a total of 293 hours! More than 12 days if I am on 24 hours a day.

Ok....come on now. 2 weeks to unlock one tech?

Does anyone else think this is a bit too slow?

OMG....and then I looked at unlocking the main hall! I need 100...one HUNDRED night essence! That is 20 productions....times 15 hours....or 300 hours plus another 7 hours for the sheep...307 hours...plus another 83 hours for the kp needed.....that is 390 hours. That is 16 and a quarter days if you are on 24/7. If you sleep, figure a few more days.

Nearly 3 weeks for the next tech?

I guess you simply have to upgrade these farms asap!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lissona

Does anyone else think this is a bit too slow?

I do not conquer any new provinces so I have about 22 KP to spend each day. For me (if there is no error in my spreadsheet) 2 Day Farms Lvl 2 and 2 Night Farms Lvl 1 will be enough so no KP is "wasted" until the end of the research tree (which I should reach in 2 months).

Btw.: "...217 hours. Plus 76 hours to get the kp needed to unlock it for a total of 293 hours!"
So you produce for 217 hours and only after that you gain the KP? You must be playing a different game....

DeletedUser1075

Yes, I've been looking at requirements - it's going to take a long time. I don't have enough expansions to lay enough farms to get anywhere fast.

DeletedUser338

I mean, you should've been producing stuff for a while already. I also don't think it's that bad when things take a while. Don't want to be stuck again too fast.

DeletedUser651

For me (if there is no error in my spreadsheet) 2 Day Farms Lvl 2 and 2 Night Farms Lvl 1 will be enough so no KP is "wasted" until the end of the research tree (which I should reach in 2 months).

How are you going to be done with the research tree in 2 months? Unless you are talking about buying stuff with diamonds. You need 1978 kp to unlock all the tech and that is assuming you have in your possession all the stuff you need to unlock it. Divide that by the 22 kp you say you have to spend each day and that is 89.90 days. Now...if you have to craft any of the stuff you need for a tech that will be a lot longer. Toss in a few battles here and there to get more kp....but still 2 months?

DeletedUser629

If you don't want to spend money on the game, things are going to take quite some time. Build more farms to speed up production, and upgrade them fast. 4 day farms and 3 night farms will do the trick. You're going to need to upgrade the portal to level 3 anyway, or you can't store night essence. This will give you an extra 60% production boost. All in all, it can be done in less time than 2 weeks for one research.

DeletedUser651

4 day farms and 3 night farms? Thanks for the suggestions.

DeletedUser778

If one upgrades 2 day-, 2 night farms and the portal fast and is able to produce without much idle time it should be enough to go through the fairy tech without getting stuck (assuming 28 kp per day[one province every 2 days]).
So for working people, who can't be online so much 3 or 4 each should be fine.

I went 5 each and I see already that it was a little overkill. I have already 2/3 of all needed fireflies, 99% of all needed sheep and 15% of all needed cocoons to produce all the ambrosia/night essence needed for the fairy tech as it is right now. (Wonders will most likely need another bunch too)

The overproduction bug was helpful to upgrade the farms fast though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lissona

How are you going to be done with the research tree in 2 months? Unless you are talking about buying stuff with diamonds. You need 1978 kp to unlock all the tech...
Because I already spent 634 KP in the tech tree since the start of the Fairies...

Btw.: upgrading the portal as fast as possible significantly reduces the amount of dream sheep/fireflys/cocoons you need to produce the required amount of ambrosia/night essence...

Last edited: