• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Black Screen/Terrain in battles or visiting Neighbors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Game version: 0.13.13131-v0.13.1-(master)
(2015-04-02 9:40)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Firefox 37.0.1
Flash Player version: Latest version
Operating System: Windows 8.1
Screen resolution: not full screen
Account name: AaronarTheElfy
Humans or Elves: Both(Elves on battlefield)

Reproducibility: 2/5

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
Sometimes, when visiting another player's city or a battleground, the screen(except the GUI) appears completely black. The terrain is black in case of battles, but units are rendered.

Expected situation:
A rendered screen or terrain.

Reproduction Steps
1. Visit Battlefield or other towns(occurs randomly)

Attachments

• upload_2015-4-6_20-41-47.png
    upload_2015-4-6_20-41-47.png
    175.7 KB · Views: 110

DeletedUser

Sometimes, the bug is fixed when the game is refreshed.

DeletedUser136

Most of the time you just need to clear the cache or play in 'incognito' mode... there are multiple bug reports for this and even though most are marked 'fixed' it does still occur... I still have that at least once a day :(

DeletedUser

Most of the time you just need to clear the cache or play in 'incognito' mode... there are multiple bug reports for this and even though most are marked 'fixed' it does still occur... I still have that at least once a day :(
I've noticed this in other browser based games too. It did seem to stop after I cleared my cookies.

Marindor

Tinker is right, there are multiple threads about these issues and our development team is still working on fixing these problems. Most of the times it indeed helps to clear your cookies/cache, reload the game or put your browser to "incognito mode". I'll lock this thread as a "duplicate" for now, since there are more topics about this! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.