• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Black Friday 2019

Avenahar

2019-11-29 11_23_09-Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game.png

Thank you for the gift!

a0fcfbb23386712954c33da49081aba0.jpg
;)

iDavis

@Dony I'm afraid this will buy some new players, who don't know the game well, have no experiences and only heard from somewhere about phoenix as one of the best buildings and so will take this opportunity as "must have".

Avenahar

I didn't know, that it is possible to buy artifacts - where is the shop? Don't think, that I want to buy them for the 100% price (and also not now!), I am simply curious...

Alcaro

There is no regular price, they put the percentage reduction to look like you're doing a good deal, which is ridiculous.

This is exactly what I thought. How can they apply a discount on a product which is never on sale on regular basis? Are we taken for fools now?
Isn't enough the Winter event, now they come with this **** ? And 80 EUR for 3 artifacts? What on earth are they thinking? That on our side money are flying around us and we just have to stretch a little and pick them??? If I would be this rich, I would have better things to do with my time than playing Elvenar.

Deleted User - 82430

[...] And 80 EUR for 3 artifacts? What on earth are they thinking? [...]
let's say 1000 packages of artifacts were bought for 80 EUR = 80.000 EUR
I suppose that if the price would be like 1 EUR / per 1 artifact IG would collect (from new players) like 9 artifacts = 9 EUR x 100.000 players = around 1 mln EUR
That above would be the real Black Friday =)

Not only new players would buy those artifacts (which have 1'st lvl building from academy) but also:
a) players which have one or more evolving buildings on medium level
b) players which assume they will get in next event building and want to have artifacts for "black hour"
c) players which would like to change artifacts to spell fragments

Last edited by a moderator:

Alcaro

c) players which would like to change artifacts to spell fragments

are you kidding me? To pay 80 Euro just to disenchant those bloody artifacts? I can get as many spell fragments I want from disenchanting spells which I have tons (from tournaments) or from those 4 pages of mostly useless rewards I got either from the MA or from previous events.