• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Birthday Present!

Mrietha

We are all to receive a birthday present from Elvenar if we log in during the given time period.

Does this mean my Beta city and my "live" city on Sinya Ardia will receive one. Or only the one I log into first? What about those who have more than one live city?

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
We are all to receive a birthday present from Elvenar if we log in during the given time period.

Does this mean my Beta city and my "live" city on Sinya Ardia will receive one. Or only the one I log into first? What about those who have more than one live city?
Hi @Mrietha !
You will receive one gift per market. Keep in mind that some live markets have multiple servers (worlds), where here on Beta, we only have one server.
This means you will indeed receive one gift here in Beta and then another in one of your towns on the live side.
You can check with your live Forum or Support Team(s) for any questions or concerns you have outside of Beta.
Hope that helps and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Elvenar! :)

Mrietha

SyreArca, Thank you so much.
Based on the Forum for the English/US server it will be one gift per server.

Enevhar Aldarion

Easier way to say it is one per account, no matter how many servers/worlds are available, so if you play in multiple worlds, log into first the one where you want the building. For example, even if you have a city in all 8 US worlds, only one gets the present.