• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface Better wonder interface for the web

ayvinul

On mobile, it's easy to see all your wonders' progression at a glance.
On the web, not so much.

I propose using the exact same scrollbar that's used for helping another fellow's wonder, so that you can see at a glance where all your wonders stand. All the useful information is there: level, PC/max... it would just need add unbuilt wonders with about the same indications, and once you click on a given wonder, you're left with the normal wonders menu instead of just "help".

I don't think it's complicated to do, and it would help immensely all of us who play on several worlds on the web version.

Alcaro

On App or not, we all are "on the web". I assume you meant for browser/ PC. :)

Not going to dig in all old threads but I am absolutely sure your idea was already proposed more than once and more than once was ignored.
Still, maybe this time we will be more lucky.

+1 from me

ayvinul

On App or not, we all are "on the web". I assume you meant for browser/ PC. :)

Not going to dig in all old threads but I am absolutely sure your idea was already proposed more than once and more than once was ignored.
Still, maybe this time we will be more lucky.

+1 from me
I'm going to put on my developer cap and nitpick. Nope, no, technically you're 100% wrong.

"the web" as first set up at CERN is a very specific set of protocols. It evolved later to be more secure, thanks in parts to netscape corporation. But technically, I'm talking about https as a transport layer and html (+webgl) as a user-interface.

What we experience on mobile is something different. It still uses the internet (which existed before the web and is 100% distinct from the web), but it's 100% NOT a web game.

Alcaro

I'm going to put on my developer cap and nitpick. Nope, no, technically you're 100% wrong.

"the web" as first set up at CERN is a very specific set of protocols. It evolved later to be more secure, thanks in parts to netscape corporation. But technically, I'm talking about https as a transport layer and html (+webgl) as a user-interface.

What we experience on mobile is something different. It still uses the internet (which existed before the web and is 100% distinct from the web), but it's 100% NOT a web game.
you are splitting the hair in four. Here it's a game forum where most participants do not know those details ^^^
You might be right, I might be wrong but at the end of the day, the original post is not stating clear at all what you want.
Feel free to elaborate all those .. whatever ... instead keeping it simple and saying that you referred at the browser game.

Dorfl the Clay

The more both of you keep splitting the same hair(s), the more confusing it becomes for the 'less educated'.. and since ayvinul started with:
"On mobile.." and followed with
"On the web.." I am pretty sure everyone understood what was meant...